[EURO-Discuss] PROPOSED TELECONFERENCE - 30th April

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Mon Apr 30 07:01:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

I will be traveling and unavailable, sorry.

Trying as a newbie to read between the lines of the dialogue here, a
question: if consensus doesn't emerge, do/can we have some sort of voting
mechanism in place?  That would make things easier for people who can't join
the teleconference, too.

Bill

William J. Drake  drake at hei.unige.ch
Director, Project on the Information
  Revolution and Global Governance/PSIO
  Graduate Institute for International Studies
  Geneva, Switzerland
http://hei.unige.ch/psio/researchprojects/Drake.html