[EURO-Discuss] PROPOSED TELECONFERENCE - 30th April

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Thu Apr 26 07:20:45 EDT 2007

Rudi Vansnick ha scritto:
> Hi Nick,
>
> I'll not be able as I'm away for a few days (holidays). I will be back
> on the 2nd.

Me too - I think many in Europe are taking their only chance of a few
days' break between Sunday 29th and Tuesday 1st (which is a holiday). I
might be able to find a phone to receive a call where I am (visiting a
friend in Munich) but I'd rather have the call on the 3rd or 4th, if
possible. But I wouldn't mind missing the call either, if this is
impossible.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------