[EURO-Discuss] Nominations - update

Dessi Pefeva dpefeva at isoc.bg
Fri Apr 20 09:48:31 EDT 2007

Dear Vittorio, dear colleagues,

Thank you Vittorio for the nominations, I would like to inform you all
that I reject the ALAC nomination.

This is not for the reason that I am not willing to serve ALAC , but
right the opposite - I 'd like to see how the real work of EURALO starts
and how I can be beneficial for the whole process. I want to concentrate
on the impact of the EURALO, and its popularization.

I would like to have a few more days to consider about the Board
nomination.

Meanwhile, I nominate Andres Oliva for the Board, if he agrees.

Regards,
Dessi Pefeva