[EURO-Discuss] Agreeing on the nominations deadline

FoeBuD e.V. mail at foebud.org
Tue Apr 17 05:16:12 EDT 2007

Hello all,

sorry, we are only just back from Easter holidays and have been
organizing a huge demonstration against Data Retention here in Germany
last Saturday.

So I strongly support Thomas and Werner: Give us some more time for
discussion in the organisations in Germany. I think the 1st of May is
the earliest for a reasonable decision, better would be the 15th of
May.

Best,
      //Rena Tangens

FoeBuD e.V. & Big Brother Awards Deutschland
Marktstr. 18
D-33602 Bielefeld

Phone: +49-521-175254
Fax  : +49-521-61172
Mail : mail at foebud.org

Web : www.foebud.org
      www.bigbrotherawards.de
      www.stoprfid.de

      Independent advocacy needs independent money
               Please donate to FoeBuD
   Support our work for civil rights in a digital society
 Account No. 2129799 -- Sparkasse Bielefeld -- BLZ 480 501 61