[EURO-Discuss] Nominations

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Mon Apr 16 10:08:42 EDT 2007

I have talked to Veronica Cretu from Moldova and she accepted my proposal for a nominattion for the ALAC.

I know her from the Diplo Foundation. She gave also a paper at the ICANN Studienkreis meeting in Prague, September 2006 (which was very good) and she is preparing the homework for an application of her institution as an ALS.  Veronica was also at the IGF in Athens.

Wolfgang

What about our Finish friends? I would like to see a candidate for the EURALO Board from the North? I talked to Rikke Joergensen (Danish Institute für human Rights and very active in WSIS) but unfortunately she is busy with her dissertation. Probably a good candidate for 2008.

More proposals will come until the end of the week.