[EURO-Discuss] Nominations

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Thu Apr 12 16:42:51 EDT 2007

Hi, I am not sure whether I am supposed to speak up on these matters
since I have no voting right to begin with. In any case, I'd like to say
that I really disagree with the approach proposed below. Forming slates
might be an ok method when people are in basic agreement or when they at
least agree on what they disagree about. This list has shown so much
disagreement that, in addition to regional variation, the different
opinions should really be represented on the board. I think elections
are the best and most democratic way to achieve this goal.
jeanette