[EURO-Discuss] Lisbon Results and Follow-Up

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Apr 4 07:33:32 EDT 2007

Hi Nick, dear all,

I would like to sign the MoU in the name of Comunica-ch (Swiss platform on the information society) but we are not a recognized ALS yet. After all the discussions about roles and rights of individuals at ALS / EURALO, I followed so far, I am still not sure whether individuals "attached to the cause of EURALO" can sign the MoU? Thanks for clarifications,

Regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87