[EURO-Discuss] Latin America / Caribbean ICANN MoU Signing Ceremony

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at spamcop.net
Wed Dec 6 04:39:06 CST 2006

Hello At-Large World!

FYI, the first Regional At-Large Organisation was born yesterday in
Sao Paulo. You can see a YouTube short video of the ceremony below -
the webcast made as part of the conference yesterday will be available
just after the meeting is over. I'll give the URL to everyone as soon
as I have it.

In the meantime, here's the YouTube version!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Rmpp0VLQQ

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
PO Box 32160
London N4 2XY
United Kingdom
UK Tel: +44 (20) 8800-1011
USA Tel: +1 (202) 657-5460
Fax: +44 (20) 7681-3135
mobile: +44 (7774) 932798
Win IM: ashtonhart at hotmail.com / AIM/iSight: nashtonhart at mac.com /
Skype: nashtonhart
Online Bio:   https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashtonhart

FESTIVE GREETINGS! As per usual, in lieu of cards for friends and
colleagues, I have made a donation in your name to Medecins Sans
Frontieres, to help them provide medical care to those much less
fortunate than ourselves.