[Euro-board] Consensus call was Re: EURALO RoadMap

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Sat Nov 6 06:55:19 UTC 2021

Dear all,
As I didn’t receive any additional proposal, I open de Consensus call for the following nominations
EURALO membership for ALAC Appointee Selection Committee (AASC)
Anne-Marie Joly-Bachollet

EURALO membership for ALAC Finance and Budget Sub-Committee (FBSC)

•       As European ALAC member: Matthias Hudobnik

•       As EURALO member: Ricardo Holmquist

If we didn’t received strong disagreement before the 9th of November 23:59 UTC, I will informed ALAC Chair about our choice.
Thanks
All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet