[Euro-board] EURALO RoadMap

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 20:04:38 UTC 2021

Dear SeB,

A few comments and questions.

I assume that the problem is the size of the attachment - this one is about 3.3M. Can we check if this assumption is correct, and in this case what is the maximum size for attachments?

On page 3, last sentence:
If for any reason EURALO can organize a F2F GA in FY22…
Should read:
If for any reason EURALO cannot organize a F2F GA in FY22...

On page 4, first sentence - repeated on the following page:
Tuesday, 14 December 2021 - 18:00 - 20:00 UTC - 19:00 - 21:00 UTC
I cannot understand the correct timing - although from the content of the pages it seems to be 19:00 - 21:00 UTC, i.e. 20:00 - 22:00 EST

On page 7, last bullet point:
Discretionary founding
Should read:
Discretionary funding