[Euro-board] Flash Pitch Tour of ICANN & At-Large (by EURALO)

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Wed Jun 9 07:19:29 UTC 2021

Big thanks,
Merci beaucoup,
Muchas gracias,
Спасибо большое,
Vielen Dank,
Kiitos paljon,
Grazie mille,
Hartelijk bedankt,

You were awesome.
My dream went live because of you.
I hope you enjoyed it.

You gave a very active image of ICANN and each of it’s constituencies.
Diversity was key:
People, structures and languages.

My thanks (in some of the language I can say it - and I add Dutch for the virtual place) to
The speakers
The facilitators of the breakout rooms
EURALO Board members for the video
Interpreters (English, French, Spanish and Russian) and language services
Staff (At-Large, GSE…)
The Official Timer

Even if we don’t plan to do it again, your feedback will be welcome.
Particularly what can be improve will help planing futur events.

My personal takes for improvement:
We have to find out how we can reach out and have them participating the ALSes members
Sade that we didn’t have enough participation from Spanish and Russian speakers
I hope the the tool offer during the ICANN meetings will be available for other events

Take care and see you during ICANN71
All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet