[Euro-board] NomCom delegate from EURALO (ALAC) and FPT

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Mon Jun 7 09:17:04 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues

Regarding the situation of the NomCom delegate from EURALO for 2021-2022, please find the following informations.
1/ result of the Doodle question
Bord members: 14
Voting: 12
Yes: 8
No: 4
We are supposed to send the 2 names (Yrjö and Sébastien) to ALAC.
2/ After exchange with Yrjö, Maureen and some of you, I have decided to withdraw my name for the NomCom position.

Thanks to Yrjö to step-up for the position.
I am confident that ALAC will follow this proposal.

To staff: Can you send the following to ALAC?
"To ALAC
The EURALO nomination regarding NomCom 2021-2022 position is: Yrjö Länsipuro
We hope that you will support our colleague.
Sébastien Bachollet
EURALO Chair"

To the whole Board
Thanks for all the work you are doing and for your support.
Congratulation to Matthias for the second term as EURALO delegate to ALAC.
Congratulation to Natalia for the second term in the EURALO secretariat position.

Next important even is tomorrow Fast Pitch Tour of ICANN and At-Large (by EURALO).
I hope you have all register.
Tuesday 08 June : 15:00-17:00 UTC - Flash Pitch Tour of ICANN and At Large (by EURALO) <https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=164629311>
Registration: https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwodumrpz4oEtPxodrGCj6VDCWupLP9xsct <https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwodumrpz4oEtPxodrGCj6VDCWupLP9xsct>

We are missing 2 videos (They know who they are ;)).

Roberto: can I ask you to go to the Spanish room for the FPT?
Thanks

All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet