[Euro-board] Populating 2 Task Forces to prepare ICANN71

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Sat Apr 3 06:09:37 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,
Following our last EURALO Board call, I come back to you to setup 2 task forces to prepare ICANN71 in The Hague (virtually) Europe.

Task force 1
EURALO at ICANN71 Prep-Week
The main idea is to invite all the members of EURALO ALSes for a (virtual) EURALO global Town Hall during the ICANN71 Prep-Week.
It is in less that 2 months. It is very short to organize such event.
Your help will be welcome
First ideas