[Euro-board] EURALO Road Map

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 09:01:52 UTC 2021

Good morning

Thinking about the limitations on the size of attachment, I have a suggestion that comes from my experience with the UIM-WP.

If we store all documents on a Board-dedicated wiki we do not need to send emails with large attachments. Also, the wiki can have pages restricted to the Board and public pages (where the final version can be stored). The comments will be linked to the document and will allow people to add further comments to the previous ones, and everything remains compact.

Instead of exchanging everything via email, the suggestion that former staff Alp proposed is to have “issues” or “topics” where we would concentrate our comments/suggestions. This has been an enormous saving of time to me as Chair - but I assume to Staff as well - when producing a summary of the discussion, because all the contributions were in the same place and not scattered around tons of emails, often not even concentrated in a single thread.

All this requires a bit of discipline, probably an initial effort to change the usual routine, but rest assured that the benefits are visible quite soon.

Cheers,
Roberto