[Euro-board] Questionnaire (2 questions) Monthly RoundTable (by EURALO)

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Thu Feb 25 06:52:55 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,
May I ask you to answer the questions in the following Doddle?
https://doodle.com/poll/7nhre4t4kys3nmb4?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link <https://doodle.com/poll/7nhre4t4kys3nmb4?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link>
There are 2 questions
One is related to the duration of the Monthly RoundTable (by Euralo).
As the first 2 ones we were short of time.
I would like to know if you went to go from 90’ to 120’ or if we keep 90’ and we take some mesure to stay on time?

The second question is related to the summary.
It was a new feature for the 2nd MRT very well done by Mate.
Do we want to have that done at the end of each MRT?
If you think that it must depend of the topic and selected by the organizer/moderator please select the answer I don’t know (the one that is not Y or N ;)).

If you have any ideas on how we can better communicate and attract more participants, it will be great.

Thanks a lot.
All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet