[Euro-board] Followup of the last EURALO Board meeting

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Sat Jan 16 18:01:47 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,
I would like to thanks all the ones who came back to me with an very positive appreciation of the meeting.
For the ones who where unable to participate, please if possible take the time to watch (or listen) the call
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2021-01-12+EURALO+Board+Teleconference <https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2021-01-12+EURALO+Board+Teleconference>
We have a lot to do.

Lutz can you confirm that you agree to take the lead of the EURALO Operating Rules Taskforce (EROR TF)?
I will be co-chair but in reality behind you ass I would like to share my load.
Thanks

Matthias, can you contact me with Skype. Thanks.

Feedback are welcome.

All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet