[Euro-board] EURALO GA Round-Table confirmation

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Fri Dec 11 15:00:56 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

First I would like to thank you.
You are more than any of us very busy in this difficult period.
But you have accepted to spend one hour with the Euralo Members on a video call next Tuesday (15th of December 2020 from 19:00 to 20:00 UTC)
Round Table: Covid19 consequences on the work of ICANN, At-Large and ALAC (60 minutes)

Moderator Sébastien Bachollet, EURALO Chair

Guest speakers

1.     Maureen Hilyard, ALAC Chair

2.     Göran Marby, President and CEO of ICANN

3.     Natalia Filina, EURALO Secretary

4.     Maarten Botterman, Chairman of the Board, ICANN

5.     León Sánchez, Vice-Chair of the Board, ICANN and At-Large Board Director selected by At-Large

The main question is:

How the work and your commitment have evolved during 2020, almost a full year without F2F meeting? It has consequences on each of us, on the way we are interacting, working … your feedback will be welcome.

I guess that Maureen will start by using some results of the survey regarding meetings to kick-of the Round-Table for 5 minutes.

As speaker each you will have also 5 minutes.

Then we will open the floor for interaction with the participants to the EURALO GA for 30’.
And you will have each 1 minute to conclude.

I hope it is OK with you.

To let you also know that if I am unable to connect to the meeting, Olivier Crepin-Leblond has accepted to be my proxy (more exactly my « doublure »).
We take this additional security step as I am travelling (yes it will be my only one travel by air this year) to Chad as I am invited to give lectures at the First School of Internet Governance in Chad. I hope that I will have good connection, but if not the GA will go smoothly under Olivier leadership.

Sorry for this long mail.

Thanks for your help and support.

If you have any question, I am available.

All the best

SeB

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33