[Euro-board] EURALO GA invitation (and ICANN69 Readout in French)

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 14:02:52 UTC 2020

Dear Sebastien,

I will be proud to join all of you and discuss (hope positive-) Covid19
consequences for EURALO/ALAC/ICANN.
Thank you for the invitation.

And I would love to join the French lesson - ICANN69 read out session, but
in turn will also invite all of you to the read out the session in Russian when
we set up on the date-)

Best,
Natalia Filina

Moscow, Russia