[Euro-board] REMINDER / Meeting invitation: EURALO Board Teleconference on Tuesday, 10 November 2020 at 18:00 UTC

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Tue Nov 10 21:50:38 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,
Following our discussion regarding the monthly call on the 17th of November 2020, I would like to make the following proposal:

A short meeting (35’) after the end of the IGF last session.
With the following agenda

************************

EURALO 17th November 2020 Monthly Call 19:30 to 20:05 UTC - Draft AGENDA

************************

Roll call - staff (1 minutes)
Review of Actions Items from 22 September 2020 Monthly Call - Sébastien Bachollet (0 minutes)
Feedback of ICANN69 - Sébastien Bachollet (5 minutes)
EURALO and Internet Governance - Sébastien Bachollet (5 minutes)
Global IG20 - Katowice, Poland. 2-20 November (Virtual)
National IGF20
Outreach and Engagement activities - Natalia Filina (5 minutes)
ALS Mobilization working party <https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALS+Mobilization+Working+Party>
Unaffiliated individuals Mobilization WP (UIM-WP)
ALS Engagement Taskforce <https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+Task+Force+on+At-Large+Structure+%28ALS%29+engagement>
Communication
Social Media Activities (IGF20)
At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group - Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Co-Chair CPWG (5 minutes)
At-Large Operations, Finance and Budget Working Group (OFB WG) - Ricardo Holmquist, Chair OFB WG <https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=132940946> (5 minutes)
NomCom: Update - Sébastien (1 minutes)
ALS Mobilization Working Party report (5 minutes)
Bastiaan, Roberto, Yrjö and Natalia
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2020-11-10+ALS+Mobilization+WP+Report+Cross-RALO+Single+Issue+Call <https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2020-11-10+ALS+Mobilization+WP+Report+Cross-RALO+Single+Issue+Call>
Upcoming EURALO calls up to the end of 2020 - Sébastien (2 minutes)
EURALO Board Calls
Tuesday 24 November at 18:00 UTC
Tuesday 08 December at 18:00 UTC
EURALO Monthly calls
Tuesday 17 November at 18:00 UTC
Tuesday 16 December at 18:00 UTC (NO Monthly call as EURALO Virtual GA)
EURALO GAs
EURALO 20 GA - Virtual (not funded) - Tuesday 16 December at 2020 from 18:00 -20:00 UTC
EURALO 21 GA - Funded and F2F (?) along with EuroDIG: 28-30 June 2021 in Trieste, Italy
AOB (1 minute)

All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet