[Euro-board] Ensuring Community Engagement in Pandemic Times

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 15:25:25 UTC 2020

Excellent, thanks

On 08.10.2020, at 17:17, Natalia Filina <filinafilka at gmail.com<mailto:filinafilka at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Roberto,

It looks like a typo or mistake (about 14).

Session scheduled on 15 October 10: 00-11: 30 UTC, (12: 00-13: 30 CEST)
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Meetings+-+Thursday+15+October+2020

Best,
Natalia F.

чт, 8 окт. 2020 г. в 17:57, Roberto Gaetano <roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com<mailto:roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com>>:
Dear Natalia,
I need a clarification.
I am realising now that on my calendar, this session appears at 12:00 CEST or 10:00 UTC on Thursday, 15 October. However, in the original message from Yrjö the date appears to be Wednesday, 14 October.
Which of the two is correct? I hope that we are talking about Thursday, because Wednesday is a quite difficult day.
Cheers,
Roberto