[Euro-board] Request for your help and support for ICANN69 session

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 20:07:24 UTC 2020

Dear Yrjo,

I really appreciate your and Roberto's willingness to help. There is
definitely not much news right now, as the community and our ALSes meet a
lot of difficulties.

However, I know some examples of some of our ALSes being active. They
launched programs, webinars, interviews etc.
The question appears - why there is absolutely a lack of desire to give us
an update within the community?
Why do our ATLASIII ambassadors take a SILENT position?

Dear Yrjo, please see the list of the ICANN69 At-Large sessions and decide
which one is closer to your issue and suggestion.
If this is an Amrita session, then you can represent us there (Jean-Jacques
Subrenat also proposed his candidacy).

Best,
Natalia F.