[Euro-board] Request for your help and support forICANN69 session

Prof. Dr. Dr. Erich Schweighofer erich.schweighofer at univie.ac.at
Sun Oct 4 04:10:38 UTC 2020

Great language, Roberto. You are Italian by nationality, but also a seasoned and experienced citizen of Vienna. My respect how well you adapted to this polite, diplomatic, intransparent, intrigant and on serious topics still very aristocraticand bourgeoius society.

We should try to involve other communities than the usual suspects (ISOC etc.) and involve CEPIS and the efforts to connect to the quite strong and organised informatics groups.
Best, Erich (still partly incapcitated by European Commission rules on external activities).

By the way – the nominations of the NomCom are out – as already strongly determined up to July 31, and it is a good choice. It was highly challenging – but appropriate to an online community – used to work online and offline. And you know – “Zoom suit, eating, ... washroom and so on”, nearly everything can be done during an online conference (😉. More a joke, be sure, but interesting for an academic to explore. And a last comment – online conferences are taking more time but allowing some site activities not at all hindering the conference purpose at all. Here, many tools will be developed in the near future, I am sure.

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10