[Euro-board] Fwd: Request for your help and support for ICANN69 session

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 09:18:52 UTC 2020

Dear EURALO Board,
I still haven't received any responses from euralo members related to
participating in the Amrita's session.

My question is:
what should we do in this case (and other similar situations) - appoint
participants and ask about their participation?
I understand that it is difficult to attract volunteers, but I always
thought that our ATLASIII ambassadors have at least some minimal
obligations...

Now we need:
one ALS  and one individual member - and your 3-minute story about
spreading information about At Large in our communities, and the views of
your community or ALS with EURALO.
Representative 1 of ALS and one individual member are members of
*ATLASIII * who
recently joined in developing a policy for At Large. Your participation
experience is 3 minutes each.

Best,
Natalia