[Euro-board] Fwd: ACTION: ALL - Planning the ICANN69 Session on At-Large Community and DNS Abuse: An Individual User Education Campaign

Olawale Bakare wales.baky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:10:15 UTC 2020

Today, DNS landscape is changing and widening; how individual player
addresses DNS issues would defer.

Nevertheless, there are layers to security mitigation, measures to protect
user's privacy should form key component of DNS security.

As AI/intelligent automation processes are being integrated, the extraction
and shifting of users' data are increasingly becoming the focal point of AI
systems.

All those need a continuous education and discussion going forward.

Regards,
Wale