[Euro-board] Individual users

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 16:16:55 UTC 2020

Dear all,
In anticipation to the Board call later today, let me announce that, thanks to Evin, we have double checked the records and now the content on both web sites (Individual Users Association and EURALO) matches. We have 62 full members and 5 observers.
Thanks to ICANN technical staff who improved the EURALO web site our observers not European citizen nor resident in Europe can be manually set to the correct region.
A small step for us, but a big step for humanity 😁😁
Cheers,
Roberto