[Euro-board] Update of the ALS expertise list

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 11:39:04 UTC 2020

Dear Sébastien, Natalia,

Thank you for you comments. I have added a line about direct contacts as suggested by Sébastien.

I'm asking staff to take into account  Natalia's suggestion about the layout of the table,  ie. with "field of expertise" as the first column, which will make the table easier to use.

However, information about relationships to the relevant GAC representatives is not intended to be part of this table.  Rather, at this stage, asking ALS'es about them is intended to give a general idea, as far as EURALO is concerned,  of the feasibility of extending ALAC-GAC contacts and cooperation to national level, an idea that came up at their joint meeting at ICANN66.

Best,

Yrjö

Best,

Yrjö