[Euro-board] EURALO General Assembly - highlighting DEADLINES and requirements as per new EURALO rules

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Nov 2 22:49:34 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

as you can see from the extract of Silvia Vivanco's email below, we have
until 5 November to create the agenda for the EURALO General Assembly. I
would therefore like to have the agenda finalised by 4th November, which
is in 48 hours.
Sébastien as the incoming Chair and I as outgoing Chair, have discussed
the agenda and have put together a first draft which you can find on:
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+General+Assembly+2019+Agenda

Please be so kind to provide your input as soon as possible so we can
finalise the agenda. We have 90 minutes in total -- and perhaps less. I
will bring a WebCam to the meeting and a suitable microphone to enable
remote participation, so we will have the possibility for remote
participants. We will also have the ability for those present to hold
proxies for remote participants. This is something that the new Bylaws
allow and which should help with achieving Quorum.

/8.2.1.3. Proxies may only validly be appointed by a notice in writing
(a “proxy notice”) which://
//(a) states the name and address of the Member appointing the proxy;//
//(b) identifies the person appointed to be that Member’s proxy and the
General Assembly in relation to which that person is appointed;//
//(c) is signed by or on behalf of the Member appointing the proxy, or
is authenticated in such manner as the Board may determine; and//
//(d) is delivered to the General Assembly in accordance with the
articles and any instructions contained in the notice of the General
Assembly to which they relate./

Looking forward to your input.

Kindest regards,

Olivier