[Euro-board] Fwd: [EURO-Discuss] IG events in Kyiv, Ukraine, 23-26 September

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Aug 1 17:01:36 UTC 2019

Dear Roberto,

I fully support this. I also wanted to go for several reasons:
- it is 10th UA IGF and I attended UA IGF 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- it is also RIPE meeting and I attended a previous RIPE meeting in Ukraine

I also think that at least some partial funding should be possible from
our RALO discretionary funding.
I have asked Oksana to suggest hotels in Kyiv, based on the venue(s).

I do believe that more than one person is needed. In the past, both
Sébastien and I went. It was a good mix.
So I would be happy to also go there with you.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 10/07/2019 19:29, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
> Folks,
> I believe that there is a good combination of interesting meetings, the local IGF and the regional RIPE. I am available to go. Travel support would be appreciated, but it looks that from Vienna the flights are around 50 Euros each way, so I can easily do without.
> I don’t know if it is too late - I will check with Oksana if the Board agrees - but it would be good if we have some official presence, I am thinking mostly for outreach, also for potential individual users. Maybe we can arrange a presentation also for RIPE, not just for the IGF?
> Opinions?
> Roberto
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Oksana Prykhodko <sana.pryhod at gmail.com<mailto:sana.pryhod at gmail.com>>
> Subject: [EURO-Discuss] IG events in Kyiv, Ukraine, 23-26 September
> Date: 9. July 2019 at 08:02:00 CEST
> To: Discussion for At-Large Europe <euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>
>
> Dear all,
>
> Yesterday we at last oficially confirmed the dates of IG event in Ukraine:
>
> 23 September - X IGF-UA;
> 24-25 September - RIPE NCC Regional Meeting:
> 26 September - II Youth IGF-UA.
>
> Welcome to Kyiv!
> Best regards,
> Oksana