[Euro-board] Fwd: [DC] IGF 2019: Request Bilateral Rooms during the 14th IGF in Berlin

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jul 31 16:47:44 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

as is customary, EURALO conducts an Annual General Meeting every year.
This year, with a lack of ICANN meeting in Europe, we have also missed
the chance of having a EURALO General Assembly at EuroDIG in the Hague,
but we do have the ability to conduct this meeting at the Global IGF in
Berlin in November.
Please see a note below from Anja for room requests. I should file a
request as soon as possible since the system is First Come First Served!
Please also find the current IGF draft schedule attached.

Roberto has already asked for a room to focus on Universal Acceptance on
day 3, 11:30 to 12:30
Based on the current published IGF Schedule, I would propose asking for
a room at lunchtime. At present the maximum time allocated can be 1 hour
but I will ask for 90 minutes.
I would propose a meeting on Day 2, Wed 27 Nov, 13:00 to 14:30 - so it
does not conflict with any other session.

Let me know if this is a good time of if we need to ask for another
time/date.
Kindest regards,

Olivier