[Euro-board] ATLAS III selection committee

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed May 1 09:07:34 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

as you know, an ATLAS III Selection Committee is being formed to
facilitate the selection of funded travellers for ATLAS III in Montréal.
Each RALO has to provide one person for that committee who has not so
far been involved in the preparation of the criteria or capacity
building needed for selection. We had suggested Wale Bakare, but I have
been informed that he is part of one of the working groups that is
preparing ATLAS III, thus I have asked Yrjö Länsipuro if he could step
forward and he agreed. Many thanks Yrjö, and sorry about this, Wale.
Kindest regards,

Olivier