[Euro-board] Meeting Invitation: EURALO Board Teleconference on Tuesday, 02 October 2018 at 18:00 UTC for 30mins

Jean-Jacques Subrenat jjs at dyalog.net
Fri Sep 28 05:31:34 UTC 2018

Dear Olivier,
traveling at that time, I wish to be excused. Thanks.
Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.

Le 28 septembre 2018 à 01:54:02, Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond (ocl at gih.com) a écrit:

Hello everyone,

apologies for calling this meeting at short notice. This call will be
solely for selecting a person to travel to the forthcoming IGF meeting
in Paris. It should not last long and unfortunately deadlines are such
that we need to do this in a few day's time.
Even if you are out somewhere, we can dial out to your mobile phone and
you can participate by only being on the phone.
Many thanks for your kind consideration,

Olivier

On 27/09/2018 19:11, Andrea Glandon wrote:
> If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org<file:///composeviewinternalloadurl/staff@atlarge.icann.org> with your preferred number. Also find attached, WebEx instructions.
>
> Dear All,
>
> The next EURALO Board Teleconference is scheduled for Tuesday, 02 October 2018 at 18:00 UTC for 30mins.
>
> For other times: https://tinyurl.com/yb9y72qj
>
> Agenda (to be updated) and call details: https://community.icann.org/x/ogC8BQ
>
> EURALO Board Work Space: https://community.icann.org/x/fgxyB
>
> ADIGO Conference Bridge:
> English Conference ID: 1638
> Toll-free access number (US and Canada): 800 550 6865
>
> Other toll-free numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/
> Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/euralo/
>
> Thank you.
> Kind Regards,
>
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/staff@atlarge.icann.org>
> Website: atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/atlarge.icann.org>
> Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/facebook.com/icannatlarge>
> Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/@ICANNAtLarge>

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html