[Euro-board] URGENT: CROP trip for ICANN63

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Aug 31 13:47:03 UTC 2018

Dear EURALO Board members,

I am afraid that time has played against us and I was given a deadline
for EURALO to file the CROP request for sending someone to ICANN63
(Barcelona) as being today, 31 August 2018. As we had discussed, the
idea was to send Sandra Hoferichter to the meeting, but she might be
already funded - we do not know yet. Given the short timeframe for the
deadline, CROP Staff have been kind enough, in coordination with
Constituency Travel, to give us the ability to name an alternate
traveller in case Sandra is already funded.
I wish we had more time to decide on who else to send, but I was going
to recommend we name Wolfgang Kleinwaechter as an alternate traveller,
if he is not already funded. I know this is very short notice, but could
you please indicate, either through direct email to me, if you do not
wish your comment to be public, or via the EURALO Board list, if you are
okay to speak publicly on this matter, within the next few hours, and
definitely before 23:59 UTC today?
Apologies again for the short notice - it has been a bit of a shock, as
I thought we would have a few more days to decide.
Kindest regards,

Olivier