[Euro-board] Fwd: EURALO Strategic Outreach Plan

Jean-Jacques Subrenat jjs at dyalog.net
Mon Aug 6 15:14:33 UTC 2018

Dear Olivier,

thank you. To make things even clearer, might I suggest this last sentence:

''Feedback from local representatives showed that the lack of active involvement from ALS representatives often resulted from a combination of:
-        their high professional workload (sometimes due to preparation for GDPR)
-        high volunteer workload at their ALS (many issues being due to GDPR)
-        thus no or little time left for their involvement in ICANN volunteer work even though in many cases, the professional contribution that was required (GDPR issues) aligned well with the   core interests of that ALS.’'

Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.