[Euro-board] Fwd: EURALO Strategic Outreach Plan

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Aug 6 14:55:08 UTC 2018

Dear Jean-Jacques,

thank you for your kind feedback. I have re-written the last paragraph
according to your feedback.
The problem was not that there was a low attendance of ALS
representatives at the meetings I have set up. Indeed, quite the
contrary, we had 100% response rate from ALS representatives to meet
them. The paragraph explains that feedback from local representatives
provided some of the reasons why we are not seeing more active
involvement Europe-wide.
I hope my re-writing of this paragraph has managed to clear the ambiguity.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html