[Euro-board] Fwd: EURALO Strategic Outreach Plan

Jean-Jacques Subrenat jjs at dyalog.net
Mon Aug 6 14:30:21 UTC 2018

Dear Olivier,

- just one minor point at the end of the document, under ‘’EURALO Chair travels’’, that sounds like a statement akin to ‘’D.T. lies as naturally as he breathes’’. What you need to bring out is this: ‘’Missions undertaken by EURALO Chair’’. And further down, you should make clear that while you set up and led these meetings in Bulgaria, the reason there was a scant attendance was because…, etc. Otherwise, it’s not clear if you’re talking about your own workload, ot that of the people who did not turn up.

- Otherwise, I approve.

Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.