[Euro-board] Fwd: EURALO Strategic Outreach Plan

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Aug 6 14:20:55 UTC 2018

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: EURALO Strategic Outreach Plan
Date: 	Mon, 6 Aug 2018 16:20:23 +0200
From: 	Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
To: 	Yrjö Länsipuro <yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com>, EURALO Task Force on
ALS Engagement <euralo-tf-als-engagement at atlarge-lists.icann.org>,
staff at atlarge.icann.org <staff at atlarge.icann.org>

Dear Colleagues,

actually - since we need to file a request for me to travel to Tallinn &
attend ICANN Studienkreis, for the first time ever, we need to get the
Draft Outreach Strategic Plan up and ready as soon as possible. We need
to post a first draft by this Wednesday.

Please find my updated draft here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ANpnNE34QB5aENsB6nsUDDEzYs3oEX2IazDQdVpyQ3M/edit?usp=sharing

Please comment on the plan within the next 24H.

It is essentially a review of FY18 outreach activities and a forecast of
FY19 activities. We'll be able to make some amendments further down the
line, but with no plan filed by Wednesday we would have difficulty
applying for funding for me to travel to ICANN Studienkreis & for any
other CROP requests which are forthcoming.

Kindest regards,

Olivier