[Euro-board] ICANN Studienkreis

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jul 25 09:47:42 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

this year's ICANN Studienkreis takes place in Tallinn, Estonia. Despite
having been ALAC Chair and now EURALO Chair and having been invited
every year, I have never managed to get funded to attend this important
conference.
https://www.icann-studienkreis.net/

This year's RALO requests for funding to support an Outreach Activity
incorporates the ability to use funds for travel. Having spoken to
Sandra Hoferichter, they are able to support my accommodation in
Tallinn, but the flight (around 210-250€) would be my responsibility.

This email is to ask you whether I could use the RALO Request fund
(4000€ this year) to cover the flight. Please respond ASAP as I need to
file the request as soon as possible in order to get flights at an
affordable cost (210-250€).

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair