[Euro-board] URGENT: Current EURALO vote

Jean-Jacques Subrenat jjs at dyalog.net
Sun May 20 05:02:08 UTC 2018

Dear Olivier,

like Roberto,
- Q1: I abstain;
- I find ‘’abstain’’ more appropriate than ‘’none of the above’’.

Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.

Le 19 mai 2018 à 11:28:27, Roberto Gaetano (roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com) a écrit:

Hi.
I don’t have strong feelings about Q1, so I abstain.
However, in case we restart, I find “abstain” more appropriate than “none of the above” which would have a negative characterization that does not necessarily match with the voters’ intention - in short, I might like both candidates but cannot decide, or be one of the candidates and not want to vote for myself, or whatever, while “none of the above” would mean that I do not like any of the candidates.