[Euro-board] EURALO CROP request - Re:publica

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Feb 27 10:10:48 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

a recent action item relating to EURALO CROP slots mentioned:

EURALO CROP requests- The following meetings were identified as suitable
to request CROP support:

  *  Re:publica   2-4 May, 2018 - 1 CROP slot in  coordination with
    German ALSes in Berlin

and

  * Olivier Crepin-Leblond
    <https://community.icann.org/display/%7Eolivier.crepin-leblond> and
    the EURALO Board will discuss next CROP allocations. Possibilities:
    Re:publica 2-4 May, 2018
  * Annette Mühlberg
    <https://community.icann.org/display/%7Eannette.muhlberg> and Wolf
    Ludwig <https://community.icann.org/display/%7Ewolf.ludwig> to
    coordinate who can be sent to Re:publica so the CROP application can
    be completed in a timely manner.

I met with Wolf Ludwig this week-end and we spoke. Annette is likely to
already participate in re:publica, as well as probably Oliver Passek.
However they are going to attend this event as part of their own
organisation's plans. A good traveler would be able to speak both
English and German, thus Matthias Hudobnik (from Austria) was suggested.
I contacted Matthias and he would be happy representing EURALO there.
He's already been very active for EURALO in the past, so I'd be happy if
we could represent EURALO in Berlin. And he would work with Annette and
Oliver to make the EURALO presence at Re:publica successful.
As this is discussion about a person, please email me back in full
confidence by direct email if you would prefer that someone else goes.
We need to make a decision very quickly as it takes 8 weeks to process a
CROP request, thus please let us know within the next 24H.

Kindest regards,

Olivier