[Euro-board] Fwd: Re: In Basel

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Dec 9 18:18:32 UTC 2017

Dear EuroDIG Board,

please be so kind to find the response from Ruud Jansen, the facilitator
I was suggesting.  I am not suggesting we go for "The College of
Extraordinary Experience", but this gives you an idea of the capability
of Ruud to think creatively and get the best out of our combined group.
As you can see I am likely to meet him over the week, thus let me know
if his cost is bearable.
Kindest regards,

Olivier