[Euro-board] Fwd: RE: REMINDER : EURALO Secretariat Election - call for nominations OPEN until Friday September 8

Olawale Bakare wales.baky at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 9 21:53:31 UTC 2017

Dear all,

thanks to Yrjö for the suggestion.
Wolf, thanks as you have buttressed on Yrjö's good idea. I would not have
agreed more on your approach, it sounds good.

Better still, tapping from your great and excellent experience since you
have been piloting the affairs of EURALO Secretariat would be nice.

Please, do let me know how you intend to work the plan out.

Best regards,
Wale Bakare