[Euro-board] Meeting Invitation / EURALO Board Conference Call on Friday, 31 March 2017 at 17:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Mar 31 23:00:16 UTC 2017

Dear Wale,

unfortunately the link to the Adobe Connect room was wrong on the WIKI,
thus you were sent to the "old" address. Staff updated the link in the
WIKI page during the call. Sorry for this. You may listen to the call's
recording to catch up and let us know of your comments on the mailing list.
Kindest regards,

Olivier