[Euro-board] Meeting Invitation / EURALO Board Conference Call on Friday, 31 March 2017 at 17:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Mar 31 16:03:06 UTC 2017

Hello Adam,
Hello all,

ok - we cannot bring the call forward by an hour as it is both too short
notice, and most people are not able to make it an hour earlier. What
I'd like to suggest is that I speak to Adam for a short time now and
circulate a few ideas with him, and then we'll discuss these ideas on
the call in one hour.
I also thought that if it means that Wale & Matthieu can come to the
call at 18:00 UTC instead of 17:00 UTC, perhaps we should delay the call
for 1 hour?

Wale / Matthieu, please let us know as soon as possible if 17:00 UTC is
ok or if you'd prefer we delay by 1 hour?

Kindest regards,

Olivier