[Euro-board] Meeting Invitation / EURALO Board Conference Call on Friday, 31 March 2017 at 17:00 UTC

Adam Peake adam.peake at icann.org
Fri Mar 31 15:02:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm really sorry. I can't make the call after all.  I actually had 17:00 UTC as tentative.  I could make an hour earlier, but must to take down the ICANN booth and moving our things back to the office - hotel and conference organisers dictating the time, stricter than I thought they'd be.  Across town, in rush hour on Friday.

Another event to consider is re.publica, Berlin https://re-publica.com/en  8-10 May.  Expecting 10,000 people.  Massive event.  We know the organisers.  A few other ideas https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58739766

My apologies,

Best,

Adam