[Euro-board] Call for Members for Finance and Budget Sub-Committee (FBSC)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Dec 23 11:39:15 UTC 2016

Dear EURALO Board members,

this is to let you know that Erich Schweighofer has stepped forward and
volunteered for the position. As nobody else has volunteered and as
Erich has experience in budgeting and accounting, I have forwarded his
name for him to be our second member on the Finance & Budget
Sub-Committee. I have also volunteered my name to remain a participant
in the working group for another year, so as to help Andrei and Erich.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html