[Euro-board] Call for Members for Finance and Budget Sub-Committee (FBSC)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Dec 20 23:18:37 UTC 2016

Dear EURALO Board members,

we are somehow late in providing names for the ALAC Finance & Budget
Sub-Committee. A discussion between our region's ALAC members gave rise
to Andrei Kolesnikov taking the ALAC seat for this year, in replacement
of Sébastien Bachollet. In the past, Wolf Ludwig and I have assumed
formal positions on this committee, but we really need to share
workload, so we have one more seat to fill from the RALO - a seat
usually filled by the Chair, Vice Chair or Secretary of a RALO but which
we could fill here from our EURALO Board.
So who's volunteering? See the tasks below, which mean that knowledge of
accounting and of writing short proposals for funding, is a big plus.
This, by the way, is a critical position, as without additional funding,
our RALO cannot undertake additional outreach, like events etc. It also
has a direct input, through the ALAC, on ICANN's Budget Process,
Strategic Plan and Operating Plan.

Kindest regards,

Olivier