[Euro-board] Consensus Call re:: EURALO Participation in the 2017 ICANN Academy Leadership Program

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Dec 15 21:29:49 UTC 2016

Dear EURALO Board,

a request has been made (see below) to nominate someone from our region
to the ICANN Academy Leadership Program. At present our ALAC
representatives are Sébastien Bachollet, Veronica Cretu and Andrei
Kolesnikov. Sébastien has suggested that Andrei benefit from this
program as, although he has been around ICANN for many years (he served
in the GNSO Council), he is both new to our community but can also share
a lot about ICANN policy processes with his colleagues.
In line with common practice when we are discussing individuals and in
order to protect their privacy, if you have a reservation about Andrei,
please be so kind to email me in private. If I only receive notes of
support within the next 24H, I'll take it that we have consensus and
we'll recommend Andrei to the 2017 Academy Leadership Training Program.
Andrei has already indicated that he would be able to make the time to
attend.
Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair