[Euro-board] Meeting Invitation / EURALO Board

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Sep 28 18:12:05 UTC 2016

Hello all,

a little follow-up on the action items of our last Board call:
https://community.icann.org/x/Zgu4Aw

1.  EURALO Hot topics . Document will be put on Google doc and will be
shared with all via mailing list so all EURALO members can comment.

Done.

2.  EURALO By -Laws drafting -  group to resume work soon possibly with
the assistance of ICANN legal department .

In progress (awaiting the end of the month)

3. EURALO Engagement letter to send the letter via email. Answers to be
sent to staff which will compile responses and organize them in a table,
letter to be sent by Olivier Crepin-Leblond
<https://community.icann.org/display/%7Eolivier.crepin-leblond>  with a
deadline 3 weeks.

Letter sent.

4.  Decertification

Suspension option was considered by the Board which decided to suspend
ISOC Luxembourg  for 12 months.  Olivier Crepin-Leblond
<https://community.icann.org/display/%7Eolivier.crepin-leblond>  to send
an email to the organization with the Board decision and to inform
EURALO members of this decision  via email.

Letter sent. If you want to see the letter, please email me directly.

5. CROPP -  EURALO Outreach Strategic Plan shall be filed by September 30th.

- Last year's plan to be used as a basis with some amendments.  Olivier
Crepin-Leblond
<https://community.icann.org/display/%7Eolivier.crepin-leblond> to
update the document and to share it with the Board.

Forwarded the plan to EURALO Discuss after amending the plan according
to EURALO Board comments.

Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 22/09/2016 00:06, ICANN At-Large Staff wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Further to the Doodle poll, the EURALO Board teleconference is scheduled on Monday 26 September 2016 at 19:00 UTC.
>
> The agenda will be sent out prior to the call.
>
> Conference ID:
> English: 1638
> Dial-in numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/
>
> Adobe Connect room:
> http://icann.adobeconnect.com/euralo
>
> Wiki workspace:
> https://community.icann.org/x/0QB1Aw
>
> If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew and Yeşim Nazlar
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://atlarge.icann.org/>
> Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
> Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>