[Euro-board] Fwd: Spare travel slots for the Hyderabad meeting

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Aug 18 00:05:37 UTC 2016

Dear EURALO Board members,

as I have received no response from you to my earlier message, I asked
people who have recently been actively involved in At-Large working
groups. Most people were unable to make it to Hyderabad, due to
conflicting schedules. The search ended up with two people:

- Erich Schweighofer (WZRI Wiener Zentrum fuer Rechtsinformatik / VCLI
Vienna Centre for Legal Informatics) for the full travel + hotel + per
diem slot
- Anne Marie Joly-Bachollet (as rep for e-seniors) for the travel + per
diem slot

Unless I hear an objection to proceed forward with offering the slots to
these two people, I intend to let At-Large Staff know that they should
be added to the EURALO travel list for Hyderabad.

Kindest regards,

Olivier