[Euro-board] [EURO-Discuss] Meeting Invitation: EURALO Monthly Call on Tuesday, 19 July 2016 at 18:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jul 12 09:57:39 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I suspect that this week, with EURO-SSIG, is likely to be less well
attended. Wolf is also busy with the Summer School. Should we consider
moving our monthly call one week later?
Silvia, what is the availability for having that call one week later?
Kindest regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD